We welcome the opportunity to help you leave your imprint on JCSU in your name or in the name of someone you wish to honor or memorialize. Naming opportunities exist at various giving levels to allow our donors to leave a legacy based on their individual desires.
- Build lasting financial strength and ensure academic quality.
- Provide permanent support for teaching and research, student aid, academic programs, and extracurricular activities.
Scholarships and awards
- Scholarship incentives play a crucial role as students decide where to attend college, their financial capacity to earn their degree and pursuit of their academic concentration.
- Awards allow JCSU to recognize outstanding work by students in the coursework and immersive experiences outside of the classroom.
- Faculty support provides competitive compensation that supports recruitment and retention.
- Gifts supplement faculty earning potential, as well as provide discretionary funds for endowed department chairs, post-graduate degrees, fellowships and certificates.
Academic program support
- Your gift can also name a college, school, department, center, institute or special dean's fund.
The opportunity to place the name of an individual or corporation on a building, room or center at a university is a time-honored tradition. Naming a building, laboratory or other available space is a remarkable way to leave your legacy at JCSU.
- Fuel the University’s capacity to provide modern, cutting-edge environments and spaces for teaching, learning, campus life and recreation.
- Strengthen the University’s competitive capacity to attract students to JCSU, offering a 21st-century campus with today’s desired student amenities.
- Provide the tools and resources to give faculty modern, technologically-advanced classrooms, labs and innovation spaces.
Guidelines for naming opportunities are established by the University administration and approved by the Board of Trustees.
If you would like more information, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 704.378.1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.