Johnson C. Smith University’s rich legacy is rooted in its founding in 1867. The six societies that make up the 1867 Giving Societies recognize the cumulative giving of our most generous donors since January 2000.
Members of the 1867 Giving Societies make a difference in the lives of JCSU students, and their contributions are vital to the continuing excellence of the University. Membership is reserved for the university's most generous benefactors.
Upon reaching a cumulative total of $10,000 to JCSU, donors are recognized with membership.