Crisis Intervention

A professional counselor can be contacted after hours to assist with student emergencies. Contact campus police at extension 1003 to have a counselor contacted immediately.

The information on this page is maintained by the Office of Counseling Services. For more information or questions please contact them directly at 704.378.1044