Students who are eligible for the Federal Work-Study program will contact supervisors to see fi they have any open positions. If you have a student who you think will be a good fit for you position you may hire them. Make sure that they bring you their completed on-campus work study contract. Before you sign the contract, ask the student for a copy of their current financial aid award letter and make sure that they qualify for work-study money. After you have ensured that they are eligible for the work-study program, sign the contract and give it back to the students.
The following forms are all in Adobe PDF format which is viewable in Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
- Federal Work-Study Supervisor Manual [.pdf]
- On-Campus Supervisor Agreement [.pdf]
- Sample Federal Work-Study Job Description [.pdf]
- Job Release (Termination) Form [.pdf]
- Student Evaluation Form [.pdf]