Creating a Profile in IGOR
Below are the steps to adding a new profile in IGOR. If a profile has already been created, jump to the last step.
- Log into IGOR and click on the link for Public Forms.
- Scroll down to Unit: Web Services.
- Click on the link for Directory Information.
- Enter your information (only your professional biography will be shown on the website).
- At the bottom of the page, click the button for Make These Changes.
- To edit your information after you’ve saved your profile, select your name from the names listed under Unit: Web Services. Make any necessary corrections/additions/changes and then click Save at the bottom of the page.
Group administrators have direct control over which faculty members appear in their department or unit's listing, as well as which ones do not. To add and deactivate faculty members from your group:
- Navigate to the home page of IGOR.
- Choose your group from the drop-down menu under Add/Modify Group and click Go.
- Add users by entering their login names. These are usually the first letter of the first name + last name (ex. ephipps). If that is not the case, you can see a full list of login names by selecting See List beside Add/Modify User on the home page.
- Delete or make a faculty member invisible by selecting his/her name and clicking Make Changes.
Help with IGOR
For additional assistance with IGOR, please contact Dawnita Gilmore at email@example.com.