Priority for photography services
Please note we try to accommodate all requests but the essential items below may take precedence.
- President's Office
- News service and media requests
- Institutional primary publications
Requesting photography services
If a photographer is needed for a University-sponsored event, publications, or other campus productions, please email Kate Marcus, email@example.com, and she will provide contact informtion for a photographer. Please include the date, time and budget for your request.
Use of photography
The following guidelines may be helpful for the use of photographs and other images:
- Use only high-resolution images to maintain the original quality. If a high-resolution file is needed, please log into the University's photo library.
- Do not distort the image when resizing.
- The image may not be manipulated with additional design or color elements that differ from the original.
- Consent to use the photograph or image may be needed. The UCM department can provide a Photograph Release Authorization Form to be completed - a copy must be returned to UCM (Biddle Hall, Suite 315).