7 Guiding Principles of UCM
- Maintain a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Promote and uphold the principles of ethics, integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Support and collaborate with University divisions to integrate and strengthen University communications and marketing initiatives.
- Strive to serve with professionalism all University constituencies including administration, students, faculty, staff, donors and alumni.
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Follow best practices in higher education communications while maximizing use of resources
- Focus on meaningful and measurable results