- The Parade will start at 10:00 a.m. at West Charlotte High School on Senior Dr. at Southwest Blvd. It will move south on Senior Dr. to LaSalle and turn left; continue to Beatties Ford Road and turn right. The Parade will move along Beatties Ford Road and end at Dixon Street and Johnson C. Smith University main entrance by 12:00 p.m.
- The Parade assembly will begin at 8:00 a.m. The assembly area is on Southwest Blvd. between English Drive and Senior Drive and on Senior Drive in front of West Charlotte High School.
- Parade dispersal will take place on Beatties Ford Road between Dixon Street and Rozelles Ferry Road. The route from start to finish is 1.5 miles.
- Participants on foot will be removed from the parade if they are unable to maintain the pace.
- The throwing of items or favors from all vehicles and floats during the parade is prohibited. Favors may be handed out by those accompanying vehicles or floats on foot.
- Parade participants will not be afforded free admission to the football game. For ticket information, please call (704) 378-1145.