This year's JCSU Homecoming Parade will be held on Saturday, october 27 at 10:00 a.m. The parade route is appoximately 1.5 miles and will take you on a stroll down Beatties Ford Road, ending at the campus of JCSU.
- The parade will start at 10:00 a.m. at West Charlotte High School on Senior Dr. at Southwest Blvd. It will move south on Senior Dr. to LaSalle and turn left, continue to Beatties Ford Road and turn right. The parade will move along Beatties Ford Road and end at Dixon Street and the Johnson C. Smith University main entrance by 12:00 p.m.
- The parade assembly will begin at 8:00 a.m. The assembly area is on Southwest Blvd. between English Drive and Senior Drive and on Senior Drive in front of West Charlotte High School.
- Parade dispersal will take place on Beatties Ford Road between Dixon Street and Rozelles Ferry Road. The route from start to finish is 1.5 miles.
- Participants on foot will be removed from the parade if they are unable to maintain the pace.
- The throwing of items or favors from all vehicles and floats during the parade is prohibited. Favors may be handed out by those accompanying vehicles or floats on foot.
- Parade participants will not be afforded free admission to the football game. For ticket information, please call (704) 378-1145.