Corporate Alliance Program
JCSU's Corporate Alliance Program (CAP) acts as a formal relationship builder between the university and business community. Through the CAP, the university finds business partners who share our goals and objectives through initiatives that help both the businesses and the university.
CAP links the university and business community by:
- Providing opportunities for corporate support and outreach that enrich student and faculty experiences
- Enabling access to the university’s workforce resources, intellectual capital and senior administration
- Ensuring a collaborative, measured response to challenges confronting corporations in today’s marketplace
As a CAP participant, your corporation will receive:
- Priority access to students for internship, summer employment or full-time employment
- Assistance in attaining diversity goals and implementing diversity initiatives
- Impact through mentoring, workshops, executive seminars and curriculum input
- Access to academic departments to advance corporate strategic initiatives
- Flexibility to tailor programs to match your corporation’s interests and priorities
- Registration fee waiver for participation in the annual career fair
- Positive PR geared toward university students, faculty, staff and alumni via print and electronic media
Join our prestigious group of partners by contacting Kelly Musante, Director of Foundation Relations, at 704.378.1089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.