PART TIME ENTREPRENEUR INSTRUCTOR
Position: PART TIME ENTREPRENEUR INSTRUCTOR
Salary and Rank: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Division: METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Opening Date: JULY 24, 2013
Closing Date: RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NOT LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS.
*A bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business and experience in Entrepreneurship.
*Demonstrated teaching ability at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
* An established record of and teaching commensurate with appointment at the rank of instructor.
*A successful history of securing and administering external grants.
*A strong commitment to diversity, leadership experience in professional state-wide or national organizations, and a strong record of collaboration and partnership with local businesses.
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with a culturally-diverse campus community.
*Skill in using technology and teaching on-line courses.
*Proven record of entrepreneurship successes.
* Develop a comprehensive certificate program in Entrepreneurship
* Assist with student recruitment and advisement
* Participate in the development of relationships with other universities, community organizations, external funding sources, and alumni.
Send curriculum vita, cover letter, completed application form, unofficial transcripts from institutions granting graduate degrees (Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions will be required of all finalists) and three letters of recommendation, other supporting documentation (e.g., evidence of teaching effectiveness, administrative expertise and publications) to:
Office of Human Resources
Dean, Metropolitan College
Johnson C. Smith University
100 Beatties Ford Road
Charlotte, N.C. 28216
Email: email@example.com Fax: 704-330-1494
Johnson C. Smith University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or veteran’s status as it relates to student enrollment or hiring.
Date Posted: 7/24/2013 11:05 am