Listed below are current JCSU position announcements. If you are interested in applying for any of the listed positions simply follow the filing procedures as outlined in each announcement. Please be aware of filing deadlines. Mail application materials to:
Office of Human Resources
Johnson C. Smith University
100 Beatties Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28216
You can also e-mail a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. You may contact the Office of Human Resources at 704-378-1296 to obtain a JCSU Employment Application Form.
Johnson C. Smith University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or veteran’s status as it relates to student enrollment or hiring.
Thank you for your interest in Johnson C. Smith University.
Employment is contingent upon the new employee providing documents verifying U.S. citizenship or, for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. An applicant’s acceptability for positions requiring use of a university vehicle is contingent upon verification of a valid driver’s license as well as a driving record that meets the requirements of the university’s Risk Management Policy.
Promotion from within is encouraged whenever qualified university employees are available and express interest in the vacancy. Interested employees are urged to contact the Office of Human Resources to apply for vacancies for which they are qualified. Please do not contact the hiring department directly.
- PART TIME ENTREPRENEUR INSTRUCTOR (Posted: 7/24/2013)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS (Posted: 11/13/2013)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY (Posted: 11/13/2013)
- MSW ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Posted: 7/23/2013)
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR (Posted: 5/29/2013)
- VISITING INSTRUCTOR OF SPANISH (Posted: 5/3/2013)
- VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN ENGLISH (Posted: 5/1/2013)
- WELLNESS PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Posted: 12/4/2013)
- GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL COORDINATOR AND CAREER COUNSELOR (Posted: 11/27/2013)
- DIRECTOR OF FOUNDATION RELATIONS (Posted: 5/21/2013)
- RESEARCH AND GRANT AWARD SPECIALIST (Posted: 10/29/2013)
- FITNESS COORDINATOR (Posted: 10/29/2013)
- PATROL OFFICER (2) (Posted: 7/30/2013)
- ADMINISTRATIVE COMPUTING SERVICES MANAGER (Posted: 8/28/2013)