Listed below are current JCSU position announcements. If you are interested in applying for any of the listed positions simply follow the filing procedures as outlined in each announcement. Please be aware of filing deadlines. Mail application materials to:
Office of Human Resources
Johnson C. Smith University
100 Beatties Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28216
You can also e-mail a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact the Office of Human Resources at 704-378-1296 to obtain a JCSU Employment Application Form.
Johnson C. Smith University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or veteran’s status as it relates to student enrollment or hiring.
Thank you for your interest in Johnson C. Smith University.
Employment is contingent upon the new employee providing documents verifying U.S. citizenship or, for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. An applicant’s acceptability for positions requiring use of a university vehicle is contingent upon verification of a valid driver’s license as well as a driving record that meets the requirements of the university’s Risk Management Policy.
Promotion from within is encouraged whenever qualified university employees are available and express interest in the vacancy. Interested employees are urged to contact the Office of Human Resources to apply for vacancies for which they are qualified. Please do not contact the hiring department directly.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF FINANCE/MARKETING-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 9/6/2016)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Posted: 9/6/2016)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS (Posted: 9/6/2016)
- MSW VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Posted: 9/2/2016)
- MSW ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Posted: 7/16/2015)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. (Posted: 6/7/2016)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (Posted: 6/20/2016)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF SPORT MANAGEMENT (Posted: 1/11/2016)
- MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK (MSW) PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Posted: 9/15/2015)
- DATA ENTRY CLERK (Posted: 10/21/2016)
- ENROLLMENT PROCESSING SPECIALIST/OFFICE COORDINATOR (Posted: 10/21/2016)
- HEAD MEN’S AND WOMEN’S TENNIS COACH-FILLED (Posted: 7/26/2016)
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (Posted: 10/12/2016)
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I-POSITION WILL NOT BE FILLED AT THIS TIME (Posted: 6/30/2016)
- DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES OPERATIONS-POSITION WILL NOT BE FILLED AT THIS TIME (Posted: 6/28/2016)
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II-POSITION WILL NOT BE FILLED AT THIS TIME (Posted: 6/10/2016)
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Posted: 7/26/2016)
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 7/28/2016)
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE AND FACULTY RESEARCH MANAGER (Posted: 9/19/2016)
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 8/30/2016)
- ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR-"SEARCH RE-OPENED" (Posted: 4/19/2016)
- MANAGER OF INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES (Posted: 9/1/2016)
- LEAD PEER EDUCATOR-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 7/26/2016)
- THE EQUITY AND ACCESS SERVICES COORDINATOR (Posted: 7/19/2016)
- CHIEF OF POLICE (Posted: 6/14/2016)
- DEAN OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 4/19/2016)
- ELECTRICIAN I (Posted: 6/7/2016)
- PLUMBER I (Posted: 6/7/2016)
- CARPENTER-REVISED (Posted: 1/12/2016)
- POLICE OFFICER (2) POSITIONS (Posted: 1/22/2015)
- OFFICIAL DE POLICIA-BILLINGUE ( Ingles/Espanol) (Posted: 4/23/2015)