Listed below are current JCSU position announcements. If you are interested in applying for any of the listed positions simply follow the filing procedures as outlined in each announcement. Please be aware of filing deadlines. Mail application materials to:
Office of Human Resources
Johnson C. Smith University
100 Beatties Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28216
You can also e-mail a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. You may contact the Office of Human Resources at 704-378-1296 to obtain a JCSU Employment Application Form.
Johnson C. Smith University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or veteran’s status as it relates to student enrollment or hiring.
Thank you for your interest in Johnson C. Smith University.
Employment is contingent upon the new employee providing documents verifying U.S. citizenship or, for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. An applicant’s acceptability for positions requiring use of a university vehicle is contingent upon verification of a valid driver’s license as well as a driving record that meets the requirements of the university’s Risk Management Policy.
Promotion from within is encouraged whenever qualified university employees are available and express interest in the vacancy. Interested employees are urged to contact the Office of Human Resources to apply for vacancies for which they are qualified. Please do not contact the hiring department directly.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE-APPLICATIONS UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 11/4/2015)
- MSW ASSISTANT PROFESSOR - RE-OPENED (Posted: 7/16/2015)
- MSW VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Posted: 4/22/2016)
- INSTRUCTOR OF ENGLISH-REVISED-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 10/7/2015)
- INSTRUCTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Posted: 1/20/2016)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF SPORT MANAGEMENT (Posted: 1/11/2016)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT CHAIR-CLOSED (Posted: 6/23/2015)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF MATHEMATICS (TENURE-TRACK) (Posted: 1/13/2015)
- MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK (MSW) PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Posted: 9/15/2015)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS (Posted: 1/22/2015)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Posted: 1/22/2015)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF FINANCE/MARKETING (Posted: 12/10/2014)
- ASSISTANT WOMEN’S BASKETBALL COACH (Posted: 5/24/2016)
- DIRECTOR OF ALUMNI RELATIONS AND ANNUAL GIVING-FILLED (Posted: 10/16/2015)
- ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 4/19/2016)
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LIBRARIAN-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 3/4/2016)
- INSTRUCTIONAL ELECTRONIC RESOURCES LIBRARIAN-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 3/9/2016)
- DIGITALIZATION & SERIAL CONTROL TECHNICIAN-"RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS" (Posted: 3/9/2016)
- DEAN OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS (Posted: 4/19/2016)
- DATA ENTRY CLERK-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. (Posted: 3/11/2016)
- DIRECTOR OF STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT-REVISED. (Posted: 2/12/2016)
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR-REVISED-RESUMES UNDER REVIEW, NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (Posted: 2/10/2016)
- LICENSE PRACTICAL NURSE (Posted: 2/1/2016)
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT FOR BUSINESS & FINANCE/CONTROLLER (Posted: 1/12/2016)
- CARPENTER-REVISED (Posted: 1/12/2016)
- ALUMNI RELATIONS PROGRAM OFFICER (Posted: 11/16/2015)
- POLICE OFFICER (2) POSITIONS (Posted: 1/22/2015)
- OFFICIAL DE POLICIA-BILLINGUE ( Ingles/Espanol) (Posted: 4/23/2015)