Curious about fraternity or sorority life?
JCSU has a number of greek organizations on campus that play an active role in contributing to the cultural, academic, political, service and social life of the campus. Like our other student organizations on campus, fraternities and sororities also provide leadership opportunities for students.
JCSU’s greek organizations are involved in educational programs, community service and leadership development. You can learn more about them every semester during Greek Week or by contacting the organization directly.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. (Alpha Omicron Chapter) serves the community through good deeds, scholarship and love for all mankind.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. (Beta Theta Chapter) supports academic excellence, community service and the pursuit to be better men.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. (Alpha Epsilon Chapter) aims to raise the sights of black college students and motivate them to accomplish higher goals than they might have imagined.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. (Rho Chapter) promotes the principles of manhood, scholarship, perseverance and more through community service and other activities.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. (Alpha Epsilon Chapter) embraces a “culture for service and service for humanity” and promotes brotherhood, scholarship and service.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Gamma Delta Chapter) cultivates high scholastic and ethical standards to promote unity and friendship among college women and service to all mankind.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Gamma Lambda Chapter) builds programs based on the organization’s Five Point Thrust: educational development, economic development, political awareness and involvement, physical and mental health and international awareness and involvement.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. (Beta Upsilon Chapter) aims to enhance the quality of life in the community through public service, leadership development and youth education, as well as address educational, civic and economic concerns that impact society.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. (Kappa Chapter) aspires to embody the ideals of scholarship, service, sisterly love and the “Finer Womanhood.”
The National Pan-Hellenic Council works to unify and strengthen greek-letter organizations on the JCSU campus.