What if I still have a balance after my student loans?
User: william
Date: 7/25/2011 10:16 pm
Views: 1379
Rating: 0

It is not uncommon for those independent students or dependent students whose parents have been denied a Direct Plus loan, to have remaining balances on their accounts. Here are several options:

Master Promissory Note agreement the business office for the Federal Work-Study Program.

Installment agreement with the business office(for further information please contact 704-378-1085, 704-378-1229 or 704-330-1447).

Alternative loans [link to Types of Aid page] - These loans are based on a credit approval. Some students may need a cosigner if they do not have three years of established credit.

Payment plan options are available through the Business Office by calling (704) 378-1087.