Metropolitan College Financial Aid Forms
Below we have collected the most important forms you will need during the financial aid process. All of the forms can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.
Forms can be faxed to the Office of Financial Aid at (704) 378-1292. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
You can also manage your financial aid information directly by logging into our online page:
Tax Return Information
Tax Return Verification Forms
- Direct Loan Borrower Information [.pdf]
- Entrance Counseling Form [.pdf]
- Family Discount Scholarship Application [.pdf]
- General Forbearance Request [.pdf]
- In-School Deferment Request [.pdf]
- North Carolina Legal Residency Application Form [.pdf]
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification [.pdf]
- Proof of Enrollment for Title IV Form [.pdf]
- Quick Guide about Student Financial Aid [.pdf]
- Special Circumstance Request Form [.pdf]
- Teach Grant Application [.pdf]
- Withdrawal Form [.pdf]
For more information on the Metropolitan College and JCSU's adult education classes, go to the Metropolitan College's web site: metropolitancollege.jcsu.edu.